Wednesday 5 May 2010

Choices, Choices!

I've been really pondering things recently, wondering what choices I should make. I've been reading all the various publications and websites and looking at the different trends and polls. What is the best policy? It'll be a difficult choice to make this week, especially after all this uncertainty and at a time when there's been so much running around, meeting people and spreading the word about our plans. I guess it will all become clear after tomorrow evening - when I finally decide if I'll take the cross bike or the road bike with me to the Fred Whitton cyclosportive!

Yes, all that running around telling people about the London Women's Cycle Racing League, and analysing the interest and trends for women's racing has kept me really busy. I've been trying to fit in some training, for the cyclosportive, but it hasn't always been possible as I was concentrating on preparing for the road racing season.
And so, tomorrow I will have to decide if I pack the cyclo cross bike which has low enough gears to get me over the quad-busting gradients of the Lake District. Or instead, should I go for my lighter road bike, which will be more responsive and so less taxing on my resources. Oh, speaking of taxing on resources - there's a General Election tomorrow, who'd have thought it! No idea what the result of that will bring us.
Answers to all the questions will be the day after tomorrow - hopefully!

No comments: