Monday 27 June 2016

A few of our favourite places to cycle

Decathlon recently approached me and a few other cycling bloggers to find out our favourite cycling routes.

I found it hard to choose because I am always in awe of the landscape in the different places I go to. In the end I plumped for the Madonna del Ghisallo climb in Italy.

I have written about it on my blog previously, and you can get a summary of the ride description on the Decathlon website.

best cycling routes

The great thing is there are other interesting routes mentioned by the other bloggers. I am familiar with the South London route described by the London Cyclist blogger, and the route around Harrogate recommended by North Yorkshire Cycling blog.

The one that sounds really interesting though, is around Giant's Causeway (recommended by Cycling Northern Ireland). I have not had the chance to ride in Northern Ireland yet, but I have heard good things about the scenery there. That is one to put on my bucket list.

Here is a link to the article.

It would be interesting to hear what cycling routes you and your friends like to ride. Feel free to post your ideas in the comments.


Related Posts

Bike Como

Madonna del Ghisallo: Our Lady of Cyclists

Shoot Story - Como

Como bike ride



No comments: